Ready to begin a new story at Concordia Christian Day School? Here’s how to get started:
1. Call our office and schedule an educational consultation. This is a one-on-one meeting with the Principal to talk about your child’s specific goals and needs. Plus, you get to ask all the questions you want and take a tour of our beautiful campus.
2. Complete an enrollment application and return to the school office.
3. Apply for Financial Aid if needed.
4. The homeroom teacher will contact you to schedule a screening with the student.
5. The Principal will contact with final approval of acceptance. Once accepted, pay your Registration Fee within seven days to reserve your child’s space.
6. Review orientation packet and attend Parent Orientation given by the Principal.
7. Enjoy the Concordia experience!
What Parents Are Saying
My Concordia Story
My daughter, Danielle, started Concordia in the third grade before the building was built that exists today. She had been in public school before, and the difference was overwhelming.